jeudi 1 novembre 2012

Pub St-Mark & Candi Bar


           
So yesterday, my two bestfriends and I were having dinner at Pub St-Mark (Longueuil) which is a pretty nice place by the way. You have to try their red wine & mushroom sauce, it’s delicious. I always ask for extra. Oh and it’s also a perfect place to watch hockey, if, like me, you’re tired of La Cage aux Sports and those kind of place. (I also suggest Houston, Place Victoria Mtl).
Anyway, after dinner, we wanted to go out because my friend is leaving for Cyprus on Thursday, for 3 weeks, which makes a pretty good reason to celebrate (don’t you think). We wanted to try something new, so we landed at Candi Bar (Mont Royal st., Mtl). I’ve heard of that place because they are known for their famous toilet in shape of a female mouth…! Besides that, they are renowned for their Mega Block’s bar and candies everywere.
OK So we thought that place is pretty cool, pretty fanciful. There is a lot of details, which make the place really really fun; the lego bar, the little cute lights on the floor and on the bar and the candy machines on each table . However, we had to sit at the bar because the tables were all reserved, even if we were pretty early. The stools are in shape of a lady legs, I really fell in love with those! I think the bar might be the best place, you have 6 slush machines and the staff is nice.
Now, the drinks are like… very VERY sweet, but they are AMAZING. I had something called «Camaro» and one of my friend tried «Bazooka», but mine was better. Each drink is served with a different candy, such as cotton candy or a candy necklace. And by the way, they can do any drinks you like, and they also have beer.
So, I think I give this place a nice 7 on 10, though I don’t think I could have had more than one drink ! But still, you have to try this place on summer!
Oh and by the way, just so you know ladies, don’t be surprise to see two toilets opposite each other in the same stall !


Les photos ne sont pas les miennes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire